Laine magazine Issue 8
The new edition of Laine magazine Issue 8 is now on sale….
LAINE magazine is a high-quality Nordic knit & lifestyle magazine for knit folks who cherish natural fibres, slow living, local craftsmanship, and beautiful, simple things in life. Be to inspire to gather and share, to be part of a community of like-minded knitters, makers and thinkers from near and far. Knitting is more than just knit, knit, purl. It is a feeling…
Issue Eight includes:
- 11 knitting patterns from a talented group of designers: Justyna Lorkowska, Denise Bayron, Libby Jonson, Julie Dubreux, Leeni Hoimela, Astrid Troland, Sus Gepard, Éveline Cantin-Bergeron, Jenny Sauselein and Marjorie Martin.
- an interview with Susan Crawford
- a long-format story about Ocean Rose
- my story by Pauline Copin-Herriot of Lain’amourée
- a column by Jeanette Sloan
- seasonal recipes
- a travel guide to our dear hometown, Tampere, featuring the best spots to stay, eat and shop