Dear Friends and Customers,
Due to the current situation although we are now allowed to open again, the regulations are quite strict.
We have reduced opening hours temporarily:
OPEN 11h to 16h on Thursdays, Fridays & Saturdays.
If you visit our shop please note:
- Maximum 2 clients allowed at the same time.
- Please wear a mask.
- Visits are limited to 20mins
- Please keep 1.50m distance & use our plastique baskets.
- Clients will be asked to use the hydrological gel on entering.
- Card/Electronic payments required, (cash accepted under 5€)
- Try to have your pattern ready whenever possible
- Please limit what you touch, we prefer to serve you.
- Refunds/exchanges are no-longer allowed, except on faulty goods.
- Please DON’T visit if you are ill or have symptoms.
Our E-shop is currently still open, however in order to prevent mistakes, the webshop will be disabled/shut during opening hours ( see above ) and will re open for orders in the evenings and for the rest of the week when the shop is closed.
Also please take note that I will only be making postal deliveries twice a week, on Mondays & Fridays.
FAQ’S – Frequently asked Questions
Thank-you for your many e-mails & messages, Unfortunately I don’t always have the time to answer each individual request and I am not always connected to internet so I hope the following section will help give you basic answers to some of the many questions I receive on a regularly:
- If you are searching for a knitting/crochet pattern you will find literally thousands of them available on: RAVELRY.COM – many are FREE and many are available in different languages.
- If you need help understanding knitting abbreviations and/or techniques you can find many tutorials & demonstrations on YOU-TUBE.
- Lexicons and translations are also widely available via internet I particularly like TRICOTFOLK.COM for EN/FR and you will already find most of these terms on this website in my Tuto’s & Tips section in our Blog
- If you’re question is about buying Knitting needles/Crochet hooks and or other basic accessories, unfortunately they are not available via our web-shop. –
- However, if you are intending to place an order for yarns and would like to add on some needles/aceessories etc please contact me first via e-mail before placing your order as it may be possible to add them on if I have them in stock.-
- If you are wanting to know which brands we sell currently in our shop, please consult the brands section on this web-site.-
- We do NOT sell any yarns or products with more than 25% synthetic fibres.-
- We do NOT stock highly commercial or widely produced non artisanal yarns i.e Phildar/Katia etc.-
- If you are searching for a specific brand/type of yarn on Google/Internet please note that these search engines cannot be relied upon to direct you to a shop which sells exactly what you’re looking for!
- Internet will usually only help you to find the nearest yarn shops.
And lastly but most importantly,
We sincerely hope that all keep well and keep on knitting during this crisis.
We are thinking of you xxx.
Thank-you & #stay safe